Specialization: IT Location: Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid)
Educational level: University Contract: Fulltime
Do you have passion for data? Do you want to develop data driven applications? Do you get energy from solving a wide variety of real world business problems? Do you like to experiment with new algorithms, packages and tools? Then we are looking for you!
At Finaps we believe that data driven applications will help us better in serving our clients. As a data engineer you love solving problems using the latest algorithms and technologies. You will innovate applying advanced analytic tooling and techniques on data, working closely with the client.
Who are we looking for?
As a Data Engineer, you are part of our (applied analytics) application development team. We are looking for talented, creative and passionate people who have a strong data orientation and work closely with our clients in the solutions we develop.
Do you have:
- a study background and passion for data analytics;
- a genuine interest in software development;
- the ability to work independently and in a team;
- a skill to analyze requirements in engaging closely with the client;
- an independent and creative mindset, we encourage out of the box thinking;
- the desire to constantly improve yourself and the team around you;
- the desire to work in an agile manner.
Bonus points if you have:
- basic programming knowledge in languages such as Python and R;
- hands-on experience applying advanced statistical learning techniques to different types of data.
Finaps is a young, fast growing company that is constantly looking for people with a passion for data and software. We have a can-do mentality and are solution driven, both from a technical point of view as well as in the service we provide. We are all about building “Business solutions that work” and we aspire to be a true partner for our clients. This ambition drives everything we do. Recently we won the Global ABN AMRO Hackathon, the Dutch Fintech Awards and the Dutch Health Hackathon. In addition, we have also been named as one of the 27 hottest Fintech companies in Europe.
What we offer:
A dynamic, high-quality and ambitious working environment. Within the team you will have room for individual input and will you be able to take responsibility and ownership of data solutions. Finaps invests in their people through professional training, coaching and good working conditions.
Interested in joining the team?
Are you interested then do not hesitate to send your application (CV and Coverletter) to email@example.com. Part of our application procedure is an employment screening at Validata Group. For more information you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.