Specialization: Business Development Location: Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid)
Educational level: HBO/WO Contract: Fulltime
Who are we looking for?
In your role, you are responsible for the growth of new business within Finaps. This means handling the full sales cycle: pre-sales, business development and post-sale support for new and existing customers.
Everything you think needs to be done is possible… with a convincing argumentation of course. You achieve your goals based on strong analysis, business development competency, relationship building and executing power.
You will work with a colleague in the Business Development team and you will be optimally facilitated by Management.
Do you have:
- A university level- commercial or business studies background;
- A (strong) affinity for IT and basic knowledge of technologies, as it is at the heart of all daily business and operations;
- Passion for developing new business, closing deals and building strong client relations
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a comparable environment/role is a plus.
What we expect:
- Client and result oriented with a high sense of responsibility;
- Authenticity and seniority in communication, stick to your agreements and dare to say “no”;
- Charismatic, optimistic and a sense of humour;
- Constantly seeking for new challenges and opportunities for (personal) growth;
- Open to feedback (it’s a gift)
What we offer:
A dynamic, high-quality and ambitious working environment in Amsterdam. You will have room for individual input and you will be able to take responsibility and ownership in professionalizing the commercial capabilities of the organization. Finaps invests in their people through professional training, coaching and good working conditions.
This is who we are:
We strive for excellence no matter how complex the challenge
We are flexible
We act with integrity
We are proud of who we are, what we do and what we deliver!
We are an inspiring and fun place to work at
Interested in joining the team?
Come by for a cup of coffee or send your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information you can e-mail us at email@example.com
or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.