Specialization: Business Development Location: Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid)
Educational level: HBO/WO Contract: Fulltime
The Finaps team is looking for a Business Developer who uses authenticity, IT-affinity, and charisma to generate new business and drive our further growth.
Finaps is an innovative IT company that develops various ‘fit for purpose’ advanced technologies. Our young, impassioned and ambitious business engineers work in close collaboration with our clients making use of the agile scrum methodology. This enables us to deliver high-quality solutions with a short time to market. We are a company that wants to accelerate growth and is looking for high talented individuals who want to join this journey. We have a can-do mentality and are solution driven, both from a technical point of view as well as in the service we provide.
Who are we looking for?
In your role, you are responsible for the growth of new business within Finaps. This means handling the full sales cycle: pre-sales, business development and post-sale support for new and existing customers. Everything you think needs to be done is possible….with a convincing argumentation of course. You achieve your goals based on strong analysis, business development competency, relationship building and executing power. You will work with a colleague in the Business Development team and you will be optimally facilitated by Management.
What we expect:
- Client and result oriented with a high sense of responsibility;
- Authenticity and seniority in communication, stick to your agreements and dare to say “no”;
- Charismatic, optimistic and a sense of humour;
- Constantly seeking for new challenges and opportunities for (personal) growth;
- Open to feedback (it’s a gift)
Do you have:
- A university level- commercial or business studies background;
- A (strong) affinity for IT and basic knowledge of technologies, as it is at the heart of all daily business and operations;
- Passion for developing new business, closing deals and building strong client relations
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a comparable environment/role is a plus.
What we offer:
A dynamic, high-quality and ambitious working environment in Amsterdam. You will have room for individual input and you will be able to take responsibility and ownership in professionalizing the commercial capabilities of the organization. Finaps invests in their people through professional training, coaching and good working conditions.
Interested in joining the team?
Are you interested then do not hesitate to send your application (CV and Coverletter) to email@example.com. Part of our application procedure is an employment screening at Validata Group. For more information you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.