Specialization: Communication and Processes Location: Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid)
Education level: HBO/WO Contract: Fulltime
The Finaps team is looking for a Marketing & Communications Officer who is creative, has an ease of communicating with all relevant stakeholders and persistence to drive our further growth.
Finaps is an innovative IT company that develops various ‘fit for purpose’ advanced technologies. Our young, impassioned and ambitious business engineers work in close collaboration with our clients making use of the agile scrum methodology. This enables us to deliver high-quality solutions with a short time to market. We are a company that wants to accelerate growth and is looking for high talented individuals who want to join this journey. We have a can-do mentality and are solution driven, both from a technical point of view as well as in the service we provide.
Who are we looking for?
As a Marketing & Communications officer, you will implement the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of Finaps’ marketing communications and internal processes. You will work closely with management, to plan, coordinate, and implement internal and external communication and process related activities. You will have a coordinating role in professionalizing our key development processes. This is an exciting opportunity for someone eager to take the lead on a variety of activities in a dynamic, young and ambitious IT environment.
What we expect:
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and marketing & media outreach;
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them;
- Ensure marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message;
- Evaluate key existing and new IT development processes and best practices;
- Facilitate, through strong employee engagement, professionalization and continuous improvement within the organization
Do you have:
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field;
- Passion in engaging all relevant stakeholders in achieving goals set
- Relevant skills in marketing, (verbal and written) communication and business process improvement;
- An affinity for IT and basic knowledge of technologies, it is at the heart of all daily business and operations.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a comparable environment/role is a plus;
- Experience with WordPress and website development is a plus;
What we offer:
A dynamic, high-quality and ambitious working environment in Amsterdam. You will have room for individual input and you will be able to take responsibility and ownership of professionalizing the organization. Finaps invests in their people through professional training, coaching and good working conditions.
Interested in joining the team?
Are you interested then do not hesitate to send your application (CV and Coverletter) to email@example.com. Part of our application procedure is an employment screening at Validata Group. For more information you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.