Do you have a business/information management background but you also understand what a database is? Do you share our vision that IT is becoming increasingly important for the daily operations of businesses? Then we have the opportunity for you! React to this vacancy if you want to take this challenges with us!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for talented, enterprising people who are passionate about delivering high end solutions and work in the area of tension between business and IT. As an intern at Finaps you get several educational opportunities and the prospect for future employment.
Your tasks will be:
- Get acquainted with the Mendix platform
- Develop together with the Finaps team (mobile) web applications for our clients
- Sit directly with our clients to understand their challenges and processes, and translate these into working solutions
Do you have:
- A passion for software
- A skill for process analysis and translate this into clients solutions
- HBO – WO educational level
- Interested in both the technical and the commercial side of IT
- A good command of English
- An eye for detail and quality
- A passion to push yourself and the team
- Experience with commercial software development is a plus
A dynamic, high-quality and ambitious working environment in the South of Amsterdam. Within the team you will have room for individual input and at the same time work independent. Finaps invests in their people through (internal) training, coaching and we facilitate everything to make it as easy as possible to become successful. You will receive market-level reimbursements.
This is who we are:
We strive for excellence no matter how complex the challenge
We are flexible
We act with integrity
We are proud of who we are, what we do and what we deliver!
We are an inspiring and fun place to work at
Interested in joining the team?
Come by for a cup of coffee or send your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information you can e-mail us at email@example.com
or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.