Specialization: Marketing & Communication Location: Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid)
Educational level: HBO/WO Contract: Fulltime
Who are we looking for?
As a Marketing & Communications Officer, you will implement the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of Finaps’ Marketing & Communication. You will work closely with management, to plan, coordinate, and implement internal and external communication and related activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone eager to take the lead on a variety of activities in a dynamic, young and ambitious IT environment.
You will work with a colleague in the Business Development team and you will be optimally facilitated by Management.
Do you have:
- HBO/WO degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field?
- Passion for engaging all relevant stakeholders in achieving goals set?
- Relevant skills in marketing, (verbal and written) communication in both Dutch and English?
- An affinity for IT and basic knowledge of technologies, it is at the heart of all daily business and operations?
- Drive to seek for new challenges and opportunities for (personal) growth?
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a comparable environment/role is a plus;
- Experience with Adobe, WordPress or website development is a plus;
What we expect:
- Develop, support and promote company goals, through message development, social media content creation and (online) marketing & media outreach;
- Bring creative marketing & communication ideas to a structured execution;
- Ensure marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message;
- Work closely with sales on campaigns and align marketing & external communication messaging;
- Provide marketing material and communication messaging for recruitment purposes.
- Open mind to feedback (it’s a gift)
What we offer:
A dynamic, high-quality and ambitious working environment in Amsterdam. You will have room for individual input, and you will be able to take responsibility and ownership of professionalizing Marketing & Communication for the organization. Finaps invests in their people through professional training, coaching and good working conditions.
This is who we are:
We strive for excellence no matter how complex the challenge
We are flexible
We act with integrity
We are proud of who we are, what we do and what we deliver!
We are an inspiring and fun place to work at
Interested in joining the team?
Come by for a cup of coffee or send your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information you can e-mail us at email@example.com
or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.